I am Aryan Havrest, a self proclaimed musician, teacher of chemistry and biology and student of video game design living in Vienna. This website will be used as a medium of promoting my music with a focus on my solo projects. If you’re here to play my video games, you are a couple of years too early. Fat chance.
As every teenage metalhead ever did, I joined a band. Well, I played in multiple bands that I doubt anyone has ever heard of. And that is a good thing, because they all pretty much sucked. But I don’t regret embarrassing myself on stage, because I had a lot of fun and every bad song and every wrong note was a necessity that led me to where I am now.
Fail fast, fail early, fail often.
In my opinion that is the best way to get better at something.
Nuclear Monstrosity was my first band that made it to multiple festivals and established in the scene. Later, when we released the first Daedric Tales EP Hircine’s Call, that band had a nice and fine push too. Currently I am working on a few not band related projects that I had on my mind for far too long. I figured a personal website would be the best way to showcase those babies of mine. If you are interested in a much more detailed list of releases and bands I have been active in, feel free to check out the artist section.
Keeping up // Getting in Touch
- YouTube is where I show video material (duh). Music, documentations of my workflow, etc. Not much to explain here.
- On Soundcloud I will upload songs and work-in-progresses every now and then.
- My Instagram is a mess of random vermin, pictures of my tape collection and my everyday life and backstage shots of my shows – so basically it is like a music themed slice of life manga, just that I am not an anime girl.
- I only use my Twitter for auto-sharing new blog posts with permalinks. Sometimes I try to act cool over there too.
- Last but not least: my Facebook is just like my twitter. However it is the best way to contact me if you just want to chat a little.
For serious matters oder business inquiries I recommend visiting the contact page on this website.